What I like about homeschool:
- I like snorkeling on the reef and seeing sharks and turtles.
- I like doing snorkeling logs because you learn about fish.
- I like having Mom and Dad as teachers because I know them and I think that most kids do not have their parents for a teacher
What I don’t like about homeschool:
I hate doing ALEKS!
Things that I think would improve homeschool:
- I think we should do different things at PE, like play a game or soccer or baseball. I want to learn about players and learn the rules.
- Once we finish 4th and 6th Grade ALEKS, we should not do ALEKS as much, like every other day. Or maybe we can do different, FUN projects.
- I would like to study a species of fish per week and go out to the reef and try to find that fish.